Current Job Opening
Case Manager-Adult Homes
The Case Manager is responsible for providing case management services to adults with serious mental illness residing in adult homes in Westchester County. This is a strength-based model with strong focus on consumer recovery and wellness management. The Case Manager must establish and maintain the highest of professional standards.
HOURS OF WORK:
The Case Manager normally works 35 hours per week.
The Case Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing outreach to engage adults living in adult homes who are eligible for the program
- Conducting a comprehensive, strengths-based assessment of the adult and their service needs
- Developing a specific service plan in collaboration with the recipientís support network
- Assisting recipients in securing identified services and advocating to other systems for the provision of these services in an individualized and collaborative manner
- Facilitating the creation of supports for each recipient; convene regular meetings of the recipientís supports to monitor progress towards jointly developed service goals
- Providing crisis intervention and stabilization to the recipients in the program as needed
- Developing knowledge of and positive relationships with the multiple systems serving adults with serious mental illness in Westchester County
- Maintaining an up to date and complete case records and provide other written reports and statistics as required by the Case Management Program
- Other designated or related duties
The Case Manager for Adult Home Case Management Services must have a Bachelorís Degree in a human service field, with at least two years of experience in human services. Experience with adults with serious mental illness is preferred.
Candidates must consent to Fingerprinting and a Criminal History Information Records search.
The Case Manager reports directly to the Adult Home Case Management Coordinator.
To learn more about this position, please contact Kelly Darrow, Vice-President by e-mail with MHAEMPLOYMENT firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 914-345-5900, extension 7507.
To apply for this position, please send your resume by e-mail with MHAEMPLOYMENT as the subject line to email@example.com or via mail to:
MHA of Westchester
580 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, New York 10591