Current Job Opening
Consulting Psychiatrist- Clinic
The Psychiatrist provides medication therapy, case consultations, utilization review and professional management of the medical staff. The Psychiatrist is expected to know and follow the established policies and procedures of MHA of Westchester.
HOURS OF WORK:
5 hours per week
1. Provides guidance, consultation and supervision to the medical staff.
2. Provides psychiatric evaluation and education for medications prescribed.
3. Engages in consultation with other staff regarding diagnostic and treatment issues as needed.
4. Provides crisis intervention as needed.
5. Participates in treatment team meetings.
6. Follows the established clinic policies and maintains appropriate professional standards.
7. Responsible for overall utilization review.
8. Other related duties.
Candidate must hold a medical degree from an accredited medical school with a residency in either child, adolescent or adult psychiatry.
Current licensure by the New York State Education Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration is also required.
Candidates must consent to Fingerprinting and a Criminal History Information Records search.
To learn more about this position, please contact Program Director, Sheriffa Gallwey, by e-mail with MHAEMPLOYMENT as the subject at email@example.com
To apply for this position, please send your resume by e-mail with MHAEMPLOYMENT as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to:
MHA of Westchester
580 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, New York 10591