Job Listings at MHA of Westchester
MHA is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on providing our employees and volunteers with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, age, status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, marital status, disability or handicap, genetic predisposition or as may be otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
We offer a professional yet relaxed working environment, providing room for personal growth as well as career advancement. Our benefit package is generous and flexible to address the individual needs of each employee.
Information about employment opportunities follows. To learn about volunteer opportunities with us, please visit our Volunteering section.
Current Job Opportunities 3/4/14
These job descriptions include information about how to apply. If you would like further information about MHA or about opportunities that may be available in the future, please contact Nancy Krzemienski at 914-345-5900, extension 7523 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with MHAEMPLOYMENT as the subject line of the e-mail.
Each job offers:
- Competitive wages
- Generous 22 vacation days, 5 personal days and up to 12 paid sick days per year for full-time employees. These are pro-rated for part-timers (minimum 14 hours per week).
- A flexible benefits package offering employees, both full- and part-time, a wide range of choices:
- Health plans from Oxford
- Domestic partner coverage available
- Dental plans with Guardian
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts which allow you to put part of your pay, before taxes, into an account to pay certain out-of-pocket expenses, resulting in more spendable income for you!
- Disability and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance coverage through AFLAC
- Tax deferred annuity plans (403b), with many investment choices available
- After one year of employment, MHA will contribute an amount equal to 5% of annual salary to a pension plan for employees working 20 hours or more per week. Employees have several investment options.
- We provide in-service training for our employees.
And, we offer flexible work schedules for many positions, making MHA…