We offer individual, group, family and medication services for individuals ages five and older – and for a full range of behavioral health conditions. Our licensed behavioral health professionals – including social workers, counselors, psychologists and psychiatrists – provide the utmost quality of care through person-centered, recovery-focused services. Treatment decisions, which are made collaboratively between an individual and their therapist, may be enhanced through additional work with trained peer specialists.
We are also proud to offer Telehealth, a groundbreaking new behavioral health service that enables clients to meet with our psychiatrists via two-way, real-time interactive audio and video equipment. Our Telehealth stations are located in our White Plains, Yonkers and Mount Kisco clinics and offer improved access to care for clients who are in crisis situations and those who engage in our clinical walk-in services.
If you are a client: Please call our Central Intake Scheduler at 914-345-0700, ext. 7350 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are a provider: please use our NEW online Referral Form >>>
- Providers can also refer individuals by via our PDF Referral Form. To complete this form on your computer, please download the PDF, fill in your information and save a copy. Fax form to (914) 347-8859 attention Central Scheduler.
- Haga clic aquí para acceder al nuevo formulario de referido en línea de MHA.
- Spanish PDF Referral Form: Fuente de la derivación: Haga clic aquí para la formulation derivación de cliente
- Intakes are processed within 24-48 hours of receipt. Due to high call volume we will relay the appointment information to you as soon as possible via phone. If this form is incomplete scheduling can be delayed.